I’m a second-year PhD student at Columbia University, advised by Prof. Changxi Zheng. Before joining Columbia, I obtained my B.S. degree in 2020 from Turing Class, Peking University. I was fortunate to work with Prof. Baoquan Chen during my undergraduate research. My current areas of interests include deep learning, computer graphics and computer vision, with special interest in learning based 3D shape modeling. I enjoy learning and exploring, especially in the middle ground of deep learning and graphics. Here is my CV. I’m a recipient of the Columbia Engineering School Dean’s Fellowship.
Open Source Projects
A Deep Learning and Reinforcement Learning Library for Scientists.
I’m one of the main contributers to TL 2.0.
Honors and Awards
- Engineering School Dean’s Fellowship, 2020, Columbia University.
- Peking University Scholarship Second Prize in the academic year of 2018-2019, Peking University.
- “Mount Qomolangma Climbing” Scholarship in the academic year of 2017-2018, Peking University.
- Merit Student in the academic year of 2016-2017 and 2018-2019, Peking University.
- “Founder Group” Scholarship in the academic year of 2016-2017, Peking University.
- I’m a great sports fan, loving basketball/baseball/soccer/F1.
- I like playing strategy games, e.g. Civilization VI, Total War, Europa Universails IV.