I’m currently a senior student at Peking University and major in computer science. In parallel, I’m under my internship in Visual Computing and Learning lab at PKU, advised by Prof.Baoquan Chen. Before that, I worked at Megvii Inc as an intern during the summer of 2018. My current areas of interests include deep learning, computer graphics and computer vision. I enjoy learning and expolring, especially in the middle ground of computer vision and graphics. Here is my CV. This summer(2019), I’m honored to be able to visit Prof.Changxi Zheng’s lab at Columbia University.
Open Source Projects
TensorLayer 2.0 (5000+ stars)
A Deep Learning and Reinforcement Learning Library for Scientists.
I’m one of the main contributer to TL 2.0 and member of TensorLayer core team.
- Image inpainting: Course project of Computer Vision and Deep Learning with Tianyuan Zhang.
- MURA: Classification, localization and retrieval on MURA dataset. Course project of Machine Learning with Peng Cao.
- Seam Carving: Implementation of seam carving algorithm and deep learning energy based on Grad-CAM. Course project of Study and Practice on Topics of Frontier Computing (II) with Peng Cao.
- Rendering: Implementation of basic ray tracing algorithm and some optimization. Course project of Computer Generated Imagery and Visual Effects.
Honors and Awards
- Admitted as a member of Turing Class.
- “Founder Group” Scholarship in the academic year of 2016-2017.
- Merit Student in the academic year of 2016-2017.
- “Mount Qomolangma Climbing” Scholarship in the academic year of 2017-2018.