I’m an incoming PhD student at Columbia University, advised by Prof. Changxi Zheng. Before joining Columbia, I obtained my B.S. degree in 2020 from Turing Class, Peking University. I was fortunated to work with Prof. Baoquan Chen during my undergraduate research. My current areas of interests include deep learning, computer graphics and computer vision, with special interest in learning based 3D shape modeling. I enjoy learning and expolring, especially in the middle ground of computer vision and graphics. Here is my CV.
Open Source Projects
TensorLayer 2.0 (5000+ stars)
A Deep Learning and Reinforcement Learning Library for Scientists.
I’m one of the main contributer to TL 2.0 and member of TensorLayer core team.
Honors and Awards
- Engineering School Dean’s Fellowship, 2020, Columbia University.
- Peking University Scholarship Second Prize in the academic year of 2018-2019, Peking University.
- “Mount Qomolangma Climbing” Scholarship in the academic year of 2017-2018, Peking University.
- Merit Student in the academic year of 2016-2017 and 2018-2019, Peking University.
- “Founder Group” Scholarship in the academic year of 2016-2017, Peking University.
- I’m a great sports fan, loving basketball/baseball/soccer.
- I like playing strategy games, e.g. Civilization VI, Total War, Europa Universails IV.